Saturday, June 29, 2013

...

You might be wondering why i kept this name to this blog. Well, there is a reason behind it. the thing is that ...worlds-mostwanted is my chat screen name and emodpunk is the chat screen name of person whom I have a crush on. I still have a crush on her and I am trying to find every possible ways to forget her and move on. Have you noticed that I said I had a crush on her?That is a past tense, but i still love her. Whenever anyone asks me if i had a gf I would say that I loved someone once.  I hate to lie and so I keep telling this so that I become able not to make it a lie anymore and so that i can be more determined to not love her anymore. I know it sounds crazy but I've got to try every bit of things to forget her. I've tried others things i failed in every attempt i made. And from Rujal's suggestion i came to know you Pakigya. My friends wanted me to start over with someone else and I could not. So I thought if I hang out with you and say after somedays that I tried but couldn't like her, then I would have a reason to have them to say that at least i tried.  But you felt so different to me and I said you are not my type. And when i started chatting to you more than i realized we are very alike. The person who like like a mirror to me. I talked to you and found out that u got separated with your former boyfriend Suprem. You were in the similar situation like me. Then I tried to change you and make you again to fall in love with someone else so that I can use the same technique to me. But who knew I would be bound in such a beautiful relationship with you. It is beautiful in a sense that I started liking you. Yes I do love you. The first time when you said that you love Suprem and still wanna be with him, I didn't care much but when you said me the similar thing that u were about to dream of him, I felt so broke. In fact I cried for someone else except asmita for the first time. I don't know how it sounds to you but I think I love you. I know that you won't like to talk to me from now on, so I think this is the end of our beautiful relationship. I don't want to fall in love completely with you and I have to try and not talk to you. Find someone new. If you think you don't want to repeat the mistake by falling in love again, Loving someone is not the mistake you made, the mistake you made is to hurt yourself. People often say that when you get hurt, it doesn't feel nice. But what I feel is that there is a beauty in living amidst the sorrows. You can pass hours only thinking about your sorrows. That is something that is building want for the sorrows inside you. I hope to be someone for you to remember, I won't be there to talk to you anymore. I don't want to hurt myself again. You too don't hurt yourself thinking of him. That is all I have to say. Bye. I hope my suggestions work out for you. Be strong.

No comments: